The most basic of reports, export is designed to allow all (or filtered) data to be exported to csv for use by 3rd party systems.
Set-up Your Reports by first selectng criteria to inclue or exclude. Note the sorting, paging and check/un-check all fucntions for your convenience.
1. Applicable Packer or Packers
2. Customer and Location, and/or
3. Specific Grower #’s and/or Fields
NOTE: The default (if nothign is selected) is to INCLUDE.
Results can then be filtered and generated:
1. Choose the Report Status to include
2. Filter by Date, Crop, Variety, Product, Active Ingredient or EPA Number
3. Chose to include Application Record Data, Recommendation Data or Both
4. Download a .zip File containing a CSV for the data you selected
NOTE: In order for data from Application Records to be included on this report the Application Record must include a detail with a Field associated that contain a specific variety. Only those fields with varietal information are included on this export.
Are you missing information on this report? Here are few things you can double check in order to assure that your reports are accurately tracking.
1. If you are reporting on other growers’ data (information that you don’t own) first make sure they have given you access.
2. Check to make sure you aren’t filtering the wrong date, variety or excluding completed records (see Filtering Above)
3. Verify that you have included a field on each application record in the Application Detail Record Row. Then confirm that field has a variety established.
To confirm; "Select" then "Edit" your Application Record and click the pencil icon next to the fields and confirm those fields selected have a variety defined.