For editing Self-Written or Uploaded (imported) Recommendations, See Editing or Completing Recommendations.
For Application Records, See Editing Application Records.
General Permission Scenarios
There are a few scenarios where a Recommendation may or may not be deleted:
- If the REC is created by a Fieldman it CANNOT be deleted or edited
- If the REC was uploaded and you no longer want it CAN be deleted
- If the REC was not generated and has not been sent it CAN be deleted
“If you do not see the Delete Button in the Recommendation Table, or the Delete Button does not work then the REC can NOT be deleted, however, the REC CAN be Invalidated.
Invalidating a Recommendation places the record into a state where it IS available for audits purpose but CANNOT be used for Application Records and is marked as NOT VALID.”
Invalidating Recommendations (Field Advisor)
- Select the Recommendation from the list and press the “Invalidate” tab at the top of the Recommendation Table.
- If you do not have an Invalidate Tab, ask your Fieldman to Invalidate the recommendation for you.
“Unfortunately, Recommendations cannot be deleted or Invalidated by Customer Care, only a customer or a Fieldman can Invalidate or Delete a Record”
Changing or Editing Recommendations
If you did not create the recommendation yourself (i.e. Create from an Application Record aka Reverse Engineer) then it cannot be edited.
Field Advisors who generate recommendations cannot edit a REC after it has been generated. Generated RECs can only be invalidated.
NOTE: If you created the REC yourself (Grower) and you wish to edit or complete it, please see: Editing or Completing Recommendations