This article explains creating a Record without a Recommendation.
Application Records > New
The process is quite simple, its the same process you’d follow when creating one from a Recommendation except instead of clicking the “Create Record” button simply scroll down to the Application Records Table (near the bottom of the page) and click “New”.
Complete The Record
A new screen will appear as pictured above. Simply start at the top and work your way down as you normally would.
- Enter The Record Date (date of Record vs. Application Date)
- Give it a meaningful title
- Start typing the name of the location AND select it from the list (you must select it to populate the fields, equipment and applicators)
- Enter Tank Parameters (for Dry Products use a 1:1 ratio)
- Add Product Rows
- Add Applicaiton Detail Rows
- Enter Comments and Save & Close
For detailed information on Completing Applcaiton Records, see Editing, Modifying or Completing Application Records
Once your Application Record is configured the way you would like it you can then go back to the main screen and press the “Generate Recommendation” tab above the Application Records Table to create a Recommendation to support your Application Record.
Visit these links for information about "Self-Generated" or "Imported" Recommendations.