Perhaps you’ve created an Application Record from Scratch and you now need to have a recommendation that backs that up. Not a problem. Here’s how you do that.
Create The Recommendation
Create a “New” Record or Select one you created from the Application Records Table and click “Create Recommendation”
Select and Edit The New Recommendation
Notice a New Recommendation appears above in the Recommendations Table and the Application Record now has a REC # Assigned to it. They match!
Select and Edit Rec
Wait, you’re not done yet. The Recommendation must be “Completed” and Justifications added to it.
Select the Recommendation from the Recommendations Table and click “Edit Rec”
Verify and Complete
Verify the rates and values are correct and add Justifications at the bottom, then press “Complete”
See Editing and Completing Self-Generated Recommendations for more information.
General Permission Scenarios
There are a few workflows we must follow; if you’re having difficulty check these out:
- If an Application Record already has a Recommendation associated to it then you cannot reverse engineer (create another) Recommendation from that record. Application Records can only have a single Recommendation Associated to them.
- All document numbers are system assigned and cannot be edited
- You can edit/delete (intended for accuracy) 3rd Party Imported Recommendations but not those Generated on the ApRecs System.
- When a Recommendation has been Completed (or Generated) it cannot be edited.
- Recommendations that have been associated to an Application Record (self-generated or otherwise) can not be deleted.
Editing and Modifying Self-Generated Recommendations
Reverse Engineering an Application Record into a Recommendation
Importing Recommendations from Agrian, Wilbur-Ellis or GS Long