Once you have created a record from scratch or based off of a recommendation you will need to know how to create an application record.
When creating a record it is possible to move to quickly trough the system, and some of the information entered might not save. If that is the case slow down a bit so the the system can keep up.
Depending on how you start a record you will be presented with some version of this page.
When writing a record we recommend working from top to bottom.
1) Basic Information
The first part of the record is the is
1) Add a title to help you remember what the record is
2) Add the name and address of orchard if blank. This the name of a location in your my account page. The location name will appear when you start typing it, and if you click on it the rest of the address information will auto-populate. If not filled out you will not be able to see/add chemicals and application detail information.
3) Select a licensed applicator from a drop down list.
4) If you want you can change the date that the record was created.
Once you have all of the basic information in place. You can either start adding/reviewing products.
1) Select the recording method you are going to use. Units can be used for recording fertilizer, pheromones, and aerial applications.
2) Input your tank size and GPA. If units are selected tank size and GPA will not need to be selected
3) To be able to complete the record the ppe worn and tank cleaned boxes need to be checked
4) Adds a new product
5) Deletes selected product
6) Changes the order of selected product
7) Allows you to view the recommendation that is associated to the record if there is one
8) Brings up the label for the selected product
9) Brings up the MSDS for the selected product (Please note that we do not have a complete library of all product labels and MSDSs)
3) Application Detail
Now we can move on to entering the application details.
1) You will need to add field do this by clicking on the green button in the fields section. If nothing comes up then you probably have a pop-up blocker that will need to be disabled. https://aprecs.zendesk.com/entries/41229953-Pop-up-Blocker-How-to-unblock-popups
2) Now add the spray date, start and end time (you can do military time if you want, and the system will automatically adjust it), and number of tanks. Acre will be automatically calculated based on tank size and GPA. If you want you can override the number of acres calculated.
3) Add your applicators, equipment, and hours worked. You can add new applicators by click the "add Applicator" or "Add Team" button.
4) Enter your environmental conditions.
5) Adds another application detail row for another day
6) Creates an exact copy of the selected application detail
7) Deletes selected Application detail
8) Shows the number of acres recommended, number of acres selected in fields, and number of actual treated acres.
When you click on the add fields button this window will pop-up. You can sort you fields by crop and variety. Select the ones you wan then click on add.
If you want the system to automatically calculate the number of tanks and acres you sprayed change the percent to 99.999, and hit save and close. The number of tanks and acres will automatically calculate.
When you click on the "Add Team" button this window will pop up where you can select as many applicators you want, and add them to a record.
4) Finishing Record
Now that you are done with the application detail you are almost done with your record.
1) You can add any notes or comments you have about the application
2) Check at least on the justifications as to why you sprayed
3) Validate will look over your record and make sure that all of the required information is in place for a compliant record.
4) Saves and Closes the record so that you can come back a edit it later
5) Allows you to view and print a pdf of the record, and send it to another person via email if you want to.
6) Complete will lock the record when you are fully done with it. Once a record is complete you can not do back and edit it.
*Note that if you get a message when you either validate or complete a record saying "dos not contain any leaf fields" this is referring to having no fields selected in the application detail.
That is how you go about creating a record.